There could be a number of reasons for you to want an install a new overhead garage door in your Toronto home. From wanting to improve the appearance of your home to wanting it to be as safe and secure as possible, a new modern garage door is a great way to achieve these aims. If you’re considering an overhead garage door installation in Toronto, Vaughn, Markham, Thornhill, Concord, or Richmond Hill, here are some Garage Door Installation questions, you’ll want to ask.
Key Questions To Ask Before A Overhead Garage Door Installation
- It may seem obvious, but you wouldn’t believe the number of people who don’t ask this question. If a price seems too good to be true, a lot of the time it is. What looks like an unbelievable deal may just include the garage door itself or the labor, leaving you to pay extra on top for a top security system, remotes, or other items that you may assume come as a package.
- By asking what’s included from the off, you can protect against disappointment and make sure you get the best deal for your garage doors – what looked like the best deal may prove to be the most expensive by the time the job’s completed.
“Can you tell me about your staff?”
- What may seem like a nosey question on the face of it is actually very important – a man’s home is his castle, and so it’s only natural to ensure that you’re leaving it in only the most capable hands.
- You’ll want to know if they have their own employees or whether they subcontract it. A business with its own employees is better as their reputation is on the line and so they are more likely to do a good job. That’s not to say that those who are subcontracted do a bad job – some are more than capable – but you’ll want to reduce your risk of having a cowboy working on your home.
- You’ll also want to know whether they are trained and certified to ensure that you’re getting the best garage door installation you can buy.
“How safe is this garage door?”
- You might have heard from others that modern garage doors aren’t secure enough and that you’re better off with your current one. However, that’s not the case.
- Modern garage doors are the safest garage doors yet. From sophisticated locking mechanisms to smartphone apps and unique remotes that will work with only your garage door, ask about the safety and security options before your garage door installation to ensure that both your garage and your home are protected.
“What’s your availability if I need you?”
- Technology is great when it comes to making our lives easier, but we’ve all experienced the frustration that emerges when just the smallest thing goes wrong.
- Now imagine this with your garage door – you want to get in or out but it’s broken and it just won’t open. That’s why you’ll need to know the availability of the company in order to know whether or not they can help you in your time of need.
- You’ll find that many companies are able to help you in the Toronto, Vaughn, and Richmond Hill area at any time of day, but make sure you ask them – after all, it’s better to be safe than sorry.
Happy with What You’ve Heard? Then Proceed with Your Garage Door Installation
Once you’ve found out what you needed to know about getting a new garage door, the next step – providing you’re happy with what you’ve heard – is to proceed. As long as you’ve taken the right steps and asked the right questions, you can be sure that your new door will be perfect for you and that you’ll be satisfied.
Contact Smart Doors to know more about Garage Door Installation
We offer a comprehensive range of modern garage doors, including popular options like glass garage doors, contemporary black garage doors, fiberglass garage doors, aluminum garage doors, wooden doors, and wood accent garage doors. Additionally, we provide traditional carriage-style garage doors and a variety of timeless designs featuring stamped, raised, or recessed panels. Since 2005, Smart Doors has been the intelligent choice for all your garage door needs, including sales, service, replacement, and installation.